Inflatable Kingdom SUMMER Camps!
Fun Play, Arts and Crafts, Balloon Artists, Magic, Face Painters, rock walls and more! Play and learn something new every day! Inflatable Kingdom’s Summer Break Day Camps are back!
We offer several different themed camp options, all kinds of fun activities and games, arts and crafts, live entertainers – and TONS OF FUN! Parents can stay, or drop off the kids and get some errands run…
Recommended for Ages 4-10, siblings welcome. Children must be potty trained.
- June 24th –28th 9am-1pm Tiki Beach!
- July 8th – 12th 9am-1pm Animal Fun!
- July 15th –19th 9am-1pm Carnival Circus!
- July 22nd – 26th 9am-1pm Pirate!
- July 29th – Aug 2nd 9am-1pm Sports!
- Aug 5th – Aug 9th 9am-1pm Western Farm!
- Aug 12th – 16th 9am-1pm Dinosaur Jungle!
- Aug 19th – 23rd 9am-1pm Carnival Circus!
Daily Charge: $25 per child, or book all 5 days for $99.00
Book 4 weeks for $299, or all 8 weeks for $499!
Space Limited, Reservations are required
Frequently asked questions
Can parents stay during the camp?
– Yes! Parents can stay, or drop off the kids and get some errands run.
What are the age limits?
– There is no minimum age; however, participants must be potty trained. We recommend our camp for ages 4 – 10.
What sort of activities will be done at the camp?
– We offer a mix of Arts and Crafts, games, and open play time in the bounce arena is included each day. We also have extra fun activities throughout the week, like a Rock Wall day, Water slide Wednesday, balloon artists, and more! We tailor the activities to fit the theme for the week.
What is your Deposit/Cancelation policy?
– A 50% deposit is due upon booking. The remaining 50% is due the week prior. If you need to cancel, you must let us know at least 5 business days prior, and your deposit can be applied to a different summer camp session, or to a party package booked in next calendar year.
What do we need to bring?
– Every Camper must bring socks. Water slide Wednesday day requires every camper to bring a towel and wear clothes they are ok getting wet in.
Can someone other than me (the legal guardian) is going to pick up or drop off my camper. Do I need to notify the Inflatable Kingdom Staff?
– Yes, we need your written consent to release campers to anyone except their parent/guardian. It is REQUIRED for anyone other than you picking up your summer camper. We will check ID
My Camper had so much fun! Can we sign up for another week?
– Yes! Of course! We make sure to have different content each week to ensure our repeat campers are still learning and having fun! We even offer discounts for multiple weeks. But make sure you sign up early, because summer camps can fill up quickly!
Is there any food served?
We include a snack time in the middle of camp which we supply. Please advise if your camper has any dietary restrictions.
June 24th –28th
July 8th – 12th
Theme: Animal Fun!
July 15th –19th
July 22nd – 26th
July 29th – Aug 2nd
Aug 5th – Aug 9th
Aug 12th – 16th
Aug 19th – 23rd